Caravan & Camping Site
Arguably Northumberland's most scenic site
With great views across rolling countryside towards the sea and Farne Islands and with Bamburgh Castle to the north and the Cheviot Hills to the west, Springhill's 70-pitch camping and caravan site is in a prime location. Just over half a mile from some of the UK's most breath taking beaches, the site is close enough to the village of Seahouses (one mile) to be within easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants. Bamburgh, with its stunning castle and quaint shops is just over three miles away.
Touring caravan, mobile home and camping pitches are well spaced apart in a large, grassed area with hard standing and electric options. A site plan showing the site's pitches can be viewed here.
Caravan and Camping site facilities
Apart from location our site has all the facilities and extras you need to enjoy a first-rate and comfortable camping and caravan experience.
Our facilities include:
Camping and caravanning information
- 70 pitches
- Caravans, tents, motorhomes and trailer tents all welcome
- Grass picthes with or without electric & hard standings with electric
- 16amp electric hook up points
- Open all year
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Motor homes welcome
- Female shower and toilet facilities
- Male toilet and shower facilities
- Family toilet with bath, shower facilities and baby changing area
- Disabled toilet, bath and shower facilities
- Washing up area
- Microwave, ironing board and freezer
- Well-stocked information area
- 24-hour emergency contacts
- Peak season reception area selling basic provisions
- Fire pits available for hire @ £3 per night - firewood must be purchased from Springhill Farm
- Elevated BBQ's allowed
- Children's play area and picnic area
- Large, grassed area for ball games
- Laundry with washing machines and tumble driers
- All pitches are suitable for extra large tents, motor homes and caravans with awnings
- 4 Star Tourist board rated
- Arrivals after 1pm & departures before 12noon
- Opening times: Hard Standing and grass pitches with or without electric open March to October
- Large groups should book early to ensure your pitches are located together.
- Dogs are welcome on site, however there is a maximum number of three per unit. As well as miles of walks around the local area, dogs are welcome on all the surrounding beaches all year round.
- 4 Star tourist board rating
- No groups under the age of 25 without supervision